Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm back. Back in the New York Groove.

Actually, I'm just back, but I've had the song stuck in my head the last couple of days.

Despite promises from the hotel and the brochure, I cold not get online while in NYC. Now, I could have gone to one of the coffee shops with wireless or even a park that claimed to have it, but there wasn't space to work in a coffee shop, and it was 20-something degrees, so working in the park was not for me. Sorry.

My phone did work, and if more of you would have called, you would have heard me talk about how much fun we were having.

I'm still glad to be home, though. If you have something pressing for today or tomorrow, please call, as it will take me some time to get through the email. Sometime after I left, the anti-spam thing decided to stop working, so there is some filtering to do.

Good to be back, and I look forward to hearing from you.

If you make it to NYC, go to Little Italy and look up Ferrara's pistacceria and get a canoli. Go ahead and get two or three, actually, but walk back to your hotel to minimize the guilt.