Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"I got to ride with Christian" t-shirt

Everyone,

In March I'm going to ride with everyone who wants to ride with me for a training ride. The catch is that it will almost certainly have to be from my house or, under certain circumstances, the Metroplex. Yes, that makes it easier for those inside the DFW Metroplex, but I'm willing to make time for anyone who can make the time for a ride together.

It'll take some scheduling, but here are some parameters to help guide the way:

--It can be on the dirt, road or track.
--Tuesday afternoons and evenings are set aside for track.
--I can only get out one evening (after 6pm) per week.
--I am willing to ride with more than one of you at a time, assuming y'all like riding with each other.
--The further I go to meet you, the slower I'm going to reach for the check at lunch.
--Remember that in the last four months, I've ridden about once per week. A knee injury and being hit by a car put a dent in my training. If you want to kick my butt, go right ahead. But I just may ask for a rematch later...
--Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Send me a note and let's set it up.

--Christian