Thursday, April 13, 2006

Coming to you in HD very, very soon

We've been getting results, and it isn't that I haven't noticed as to why they aren't posted here. We're about to go live with the new LSW website, complete with forums, news, results, and everything else that makes the world wide web go 'round.

Also, I've just been promoted to Head Coach at Wenzel Coaching. That changes some things on the business end a little bit, but it WILL NOT change anything for you in the way of coaching, training, etc. Everyone will be billed the same, at the same rates, etc.

Everyone I coach will be welcome to the LSW forum stuff, and there will be a password and such for you to get on, as I will not be opening it for the general viewing public. It is our place for the "family" only.

I'm back to writing a "Sittin' In" column for The Racing Post, for those of you who are interested. If you aren't interested, don't read that page.

And...I'll be away from email until Monday morning as of 3:00p today. I should have phone access, as there is a new tower near San Patricio, but I haven't been there since it went up to be sure. If you need to reach me, please leave a message, as I will check messages via a land line if the phone isn't working.

Have a great holiday!
Christian